Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Genital Warts Picture Normal Genital Warts? Or Skin Tags?

Genital warts? or skin tags? - genital warts picture normal

I find it difficult to reach areas of the skin in and around my vagina. Some, who almost seems to trademarks on the skin. I researched genital warts and genital herpes. None of these pictures seem to have me. I made an appointment with my doctor tomorrow, but I want to know now what would happen if I was a little to feel better. My husband has little bumps on the penis had been for some time. They have never appeared or will be, white or red. They seem only to potholes. They seem to not distribute well. But I do not know if this is normal. If someone could help me it would be nice:)

5 comments:

♥{Juicyy... said...

There is nothing that one can really do but wait for the DR agreement. In relation to the bumps on the penis is normal skin makes times in their private spaces, especially if you shave.

♥{Juicyy... said...

There is nothing that one can really do but wait for the DR agreement. In relation to the bumps on the penis is normal skin makes times in their private spaces, especially if you shave.

Just BN Me said...

Both need to be tested. Sounds like an STD. If you have never been beaten and was tested for his newspaper, he took something that was just released. This is what happens ..... sexually transmitted diseases, can be shown for some time.

Sara said...

Google Molluscum Contagiosum, it seems that

Sara said...

Google Molluscum Contagiosum, it seems that

Post a Comment