Saturday, January 2, 2010

Kundali Match Making Can We Make Wrong Kundali To Produce Same Dosha Like Other Kundali?

Can we make wrong kundali to produce same dosha like other kundali? - kundali match making

I have rejected a girl Kundali Milap based. I like another girl B, to be very good friends with A. Well Kundali happened she gave me my little girl dosha B has exactly the same as I had with a grill with the same number of points that match.

Is it possible to also produce Kundali (Table Guna Milap is exactly) the same way.
Girl B had Kundali my information before hand.

How difficult / easy it is to do something?
Are you kidding?

I like it
Please help me

1 comments:

Himanshu Shangari said...

If someone has your Kundli, it is very difficult, Kundli that matches your search criteria. So it is entirely possible to make a chart to another suitable horoscope game. But even if someone does your horoscope, a good astrologer can tell you that the horoscope does not belong to him made by examining the general characteristics and events that happened in the life of the owner of the horoscope. If the horoscope is made must, the facts do not correspond to the real life person. To consult an expert if you have any doubts.

For more information about Milan Kundli Match Making, visit my website.

Regards

Himanshu Shangar

Post a Comment