Friday, February 5, 2010

Gel Battery Charge Schematic What Kind Of Solar Panel Would I Need To Charge I Car Battery?

What kind of solar panel would i need to charge i car battery? - gel battery charge schematic

I try a small solar generator to power lights and a few others to build, I have a gel battery deep cycle car, but what is volts watt solar panel and I need to get it in an effective amount of the charge time? It is also possible, 2 small solar panels, a battery or not in contact with? Since it is good to 2 5 watts to 10 watts to be like?
Thank you!

1 comments:

campbelp... said...

More Watt Watt more power, because a certain amount of power. Most solar cells provide the correct voltage to a car battery, but actually a charge controller should have could. See some original ideas.

Post a Comment