Friday, December 25, 2009

Homemade Bicycle Cake Homemade Martial Arts Training Gear?

Homemade martial arts training gear? - homemade bicycle cake

I wonder if any fellow martial artists could help me with some ideas on homemade arts training in my field of training. Some things I've done things that I found only at home and in the forest:

Makiwara board

wingchun-training dummy took the idea from here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SF3z3Jge1-E
I bent it on a 2x4, some aluminum rods, and knocked on the leash to simulate the arm, hand towels and simulate ductape to the face and stomach

To hang a heavy bag of soil from

Bike Tubes which to practice acts as a resistance band kicks / strikes

Branco to a tree (still in the tree) for the packaging and blocks forearm

Nobody has any other ideas? I like to buy these things themselves, instead of wasting money on the team. All the suggestions we are very grateful, thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment