Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ots List Dragon Ball WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF BEING CHOSEN FOR THE AIR FORCE OTS? NON-TECH CRISIS, PLEASE HELP!?

WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF BEING CHOSEN FOR THE AIR FORCE OTS? NON-TECH CRISIS, PLEASE HELP!? - ots list dragon ball

IM in my last year of college, and instant messaging studying a Bachelor of Science degree in computer systems, I know that the Air Force wants the engineers, but Im not. I also found that some schools that are accredited by ABET my great marks to be considered MY SCHOOL manager, if not ABET accredited. IN 17 years, my BS BY THE TIME OF MY 18th I Really Want To Aside from the Air Force, and I will be devastated if I'm not qualified. I was in DEANS LIST year after year and currently have a team have 3.7 GPA. Also heard some people say as long as you (BS) Bachelor of Science degree, which will be good. I want a bit more than advice. I thank you and wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment